01ReluctantVegan.Blogspot.com

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Show my 13 year old niece a little vegan generosity! #charitypitch #relayforlife

Support The Cause
     As you know each month for the past 3 years I write to journal my progress in the vegan voyage with the intent to inspire you to take control of your health using your fork.
     This time I'm asking for your support. For the past 4 years my remarkable 13 year old great niece has been working hard to raise money for the American Cancer Society. This year, June 3rd,  I'm running the Relay For Life 5K race and making a donation to this worthy cause. You are all invited to join me for the race!  Your tax deductible donation would be greatly appreciated. Any amount is welcome. Let's see if we can work together and harness the power of the internet to make a difference in the lives of people of all ages who are fighting for their health. Thank you in advance.
Please click the link below to help.
http://mobileacs.org/2q9gZB7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your messages are appreciated!