01ReluctantVegan.Blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Update on "Hospital Food Will Put You There"

     To update my update, regarding the blog I wrote a few months ago regarding the food choices available at our quarterly Hospital Staff Meeting buffet  having no healthy options, the administration listened!
     In addition to the bacon, eggs, sausage, hash browns, yogurt, bagels, butter and cream cheese they also had a large bowl of fruit salad and fresh fruit!  I don't care if the rest of the staff wants to eat what they choose.  They should know better.  All I wanted was the option to eat healthy in my own hospital.  I complained and it worked!

Medical Staff Quarterly Meeting 4-22-2015
Thank you Botsford Hospital for caring enough to provide us with healthy options!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your messages are appreciated!