01ReluctantVegan.Blogspot.com

Monday, March 2, 2015

14 Months a Vegan Before and After Pictures #weightloss #foodismedicine #plantbasednutrition

      Here's my before picture as a Carnivore and my after picture as a Vegifore.  Its dramatic to see on paper! I feel really good!
     My daughter looked at the pictures and said: "You used to eat all the time."
     My wife looked at the pictures and said: "You STILL eat all the time!"

The amount of food I eat has gone up, not down.  I just don't eat meat of any kind and very little oil. 

     I recently was asked by Paul Chaitlin of Plant Based Nutrition Support Group to volunteer and share my story with a wider audience.  I get to write articles and speak to his group. The last time I spoke in public was 1972. Up until now, I didn't really have anything to say!
     I still don't think I have much to say, but I am so grateful to my old friend, Dr. Joel Kahn and to Paul for his encouragement that I've agreed to share my story.  I'm hoping a few people will be listening.  I was convinced that changing to a Vegan lifestyle was the smart thing to do BEFORE developing any severe health problems.  Listening to a group of very smart people helped convince me.  I'm hoping by example I can get a few more people to see the difference plant based eating can make for them.  The group is open to anyone who is interested and there is no charge to come listen. The schedule is posted on the website.  Hope to see you there!




 
Me 3-1-2015
Me 1-1-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your messages are appreciated!