01ReluctantVegan.Blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

A Quick Meal! Steam is my friend! #6minute

Just to emphasize how easy it is to make healthy food when you have no time, this meal took 8 minutes to prepare. It's snowing out and my commute last night turned into a little adventure. Yadda yadda yadda I made it home safe, but very late and quite hungry! From the variety of choices in our fridge, I grabbed an ear of corn, a yellow bell pepper, a stalk of broccoli, some cherry tomatoes and homemade garlic sauce. I peeled and cut the broccoli stalk into coins, cut up the florets then sliced the yellow pepper. The corn and other veggies went into a glass casserole dish and cooked in the microwave for 5 minutes. While cooking I sliced the tomatoes. Let it cool a little, sprinkle a hint of allspice on the broccoli, put a tablepoon of garlic sauce on the peppers, add the tomatoes, take a picture, eat! ....or make pizza:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your messages are appreciated!